Re: A.G.E hit

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on June 13, 2001 at 09:16:02:

In Reply to: A.G.E hit posted by herb miller on June 12, 2001 at 18:08:53:

Herb,

I'm very sorry to hear about your wife and I wish all the best for a speedy and complete recovery. I also thank you for taking the time to make the post since I'm one of the guys that believe sharing information about accidents is helpful to the entire community..

Kendall raised one of the points that I believe is important to know.. Has she had a PFO test??

Also, Ken touched on an issue I think we may need to know more about, is she asmatic???

I agree that form the surface it wouldn't appear that she violated any of the so called *rules*, but I'm curious about whether she incorporated any deep stops into the ascents, if you know???

Also, I'm curious was she on air or Nitrox/Triox at depth??? And not that I believe it would matter too much in the instant case, but why use 80% in lieu of 100%???

Furthermore, what is her overall fitness level???

Ihope we can continue to share this info in a non inflamatory manner since I think alot can be learned, the least of which may be that even if you follow the *rules* you are still at risk...

BTW, what chamber was she treated at, and would you be willing to share the details of the accident. In other words, was she choppered off, is so, how ling did it take to get a chopper... When did she feels symtoms, and how long before she was put on 02.. Details of that nature...

Thanks Herb and I wish your wife the best..

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]