Re: malaga cove...i failed!!!...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JRM on June 13, 2001 at 23:04:20:

In Reply to: malaga cove...i failed!!!... posted by kelphead on June 13, 2001 at 21:15:32:

Sounds like fun. Five foot of vis is not so bad. Very divable.

I'm basically sitting around cursing attorneys and software vendors in general. I have to cater to this expert witness and several attorneys for this totally whacked computer system. But they want it restored to the exact state it was in on the day of filing (or some crap like that). Of course, it would be too easy to rebuild it on spare computer. No, they want it EXACTLY like it was. Well hell, I upgraded the drives in that thing months ago. I HAVE TO PUT THE BLEEDING OLD DRIVES BACK IN FOR THIS. Aaarghhhh! All this so this idiot can poke around and find out how bad they screwed us.

OK. I must focus. I'm taking myself to a happy place. Breathe. I'm diving, in warm, perfectly clear water. Calm. Tropical diving. Relax. Close my eyes, I'm diving. It's a wonderful tropical reef, full of coral and colorful fish. I slowly swim through a beautiful coral arch. I am completely at peace as I swim with an amazing assortment of colors. Ah, look: A picasso trigger picking at the rotting flesh of these morons in cement sneakers. Now that's what I call a happy place!

JRM

-- sorry, I had to rant about this, and I'm not really in the mood to post anything of actual use to the diving community at large. It sounds like a good time. I've now pioneered the "drive from Fresno to Monterey for two tanks before work" trip. A bit more work than yours, but every bit as nice.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]