Re: ROBERT M. TDI QUESTION AND COMMENTS THEREAFTER

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert M on June 23, 2001 at 20:44:08:

In Reply to: ROBERT M. TDI QUESTION AND COMMENTS THEREAFTER posted by Herb Z. on June 23, 2001 at 16:33:48:

IF you remember Herb, I asked you in the water if I could wait at the 10-foot mark because I don’t like waiting on the surface. You said OK. After three minutes you sent my buddy to get me back to the surface to ask again if I was ready and then we began the dive. We had a pre dive briefing on the boat and again at the gate.

One computer did go into SOS, it way your buddies that you left behind while you took off. My buddy and I were watching as you got more than arms reach from your buddy, 50 feet or so. You said in the class and again on the boat, any one can call the dive for any reason and no one will et more than an arms reach from their buddy. Back on the boat you also remarked in front of many open water and advance students that your buddy should pop the battery out so he could complete his day of diving. Regardless of his actions to open the computer after you told him to. Is this normal practice of a PADI Course Director and a TDI Instructor Trainer?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]