watrbb: You are way out of line.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kevin on June 25, 2001 at 19:00:42:

In Reply to: Re: Strokery continued . . . posted by watrbb on June 25, 2001 at 15:18:36:

I think you are way outta line when you wrote: "Ya know what, Kevin? .....It's also the people like you ...."

What is it, the thin air in Lake Arrowhead ? Or did your Kayak hit you on the head

Seriously. I decided not to stick my nose in anothers diverīs business because I was exhausted and tired and the last diver I counseled told me to F. O.

The night before the dive day I had a long drive up to SB after a 70 hour week. That very night I did a night dive in the harbor at 2 AM and recovered a set of deer antler ( ten pointer rack ! ) at 20 FSW a quarter mile from the boat. The next day I did three dives in excess of 1 hour each, two included deep technical penetration into the SM1, like 150 feet into total darkness. I also bagged two big fish, during the dives, as in addition to reels and lights and redundant cylinders I brought a big gun with me. I was the first diver off the boat and one of the last back.

I was too damned tired to get into it with the divers I saw stroking. I knew in my exhausted state I would do more damage than good, because I was upset and grumpy about what I saw.
e for saying that I am one of the people that is "The fault for poor diving skills . "

Donīt ever judge me until you have walked in my shoes, at that day is way off in your future my friend.

Kevin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]