Re: You have to wait for good things Michael

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on June 25, 2001 at 21:47:39:

In Reply to: Re: You have to wait for good things Michael posted by MHK on June 25, 2001 at 16:51:06:

>about deco theory during tax season you were relentless when time
>was short with me so I'm just returning the favor ;-)
That's OK, but remember, you took tax season off for Lent.

>As for taking shots at you with respect to the manifesto, I'll respond
>to you in the same fashion that you respond to me..
Think back... I said I would wait for your description. I got annoyed when you claimed you never promised it and that you claimed that you had only promised to demonstrate it on a dive. Want the URLs to refresh your memory? Besides which, the description of the method was not that difficult, so I will never know why you didn't just say 'depth averaging with (custom/experimental) tables'. It would have saved a lot of posts at the time.

>I've been saying all along it's applicable to recreational diving
No, you've been claiming it's applicable to Rec diving, but as it has been described up to now, it was so obviously been specialized for deep wreck/cave, that we (others too) have been waiting for something that was actually somewhat appropriate for Rec Diving. I do want to get a copy of the book... To see the good parts and rip on the bad.
>As for taking shots at you with respect to the manifesto
Shoot away. Remember, I've only come after you when you're harassing others. Though both of us came out of our little flambe looking stupid (and I felt dirty), show me where anyone (besides you and JW) has said that I was harassing them. You know you've taken that accusation from many (and I don't just mean kelphead)... Heck, your last post to me (after I endorsed going to the DIR demo) wasn't very kind.
Enjoy the diving, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]