Re: Did you go out there alone?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on June 26, 2001 at 09:26:35:

In Reply to: Did you go out there alone? posted by Steve Clark on June 26, 2001 at 06:47:48:

I always go alone, the skiff is too small for two on a long trip like that. It would be difficult to buddyboat for several reasons. First, i never make firm plans until i get on the water. I leave port ready to go anywhere, but the current conditions always determine the destination. For instance, last Thursday i had tentative plans to go to Nicolas, but once i got on the water, i decided to go the bank instead. If i had tentatively planed to go to the bank and there was an eddy, i would have changed my plans and gone to Nicolas. Also, the right time for me to leave might be noon or midnight. It would be too dificult coordinate that random schedule with someone else. (~sorry!)

The weather has been very good for the last month or so and there have been several opportunities associated with a weekend during that period. I would be happy to share whatever weather info i may have with you, or any other question regarding weather or logistics.

Hope to see you out there sometime Steve Clark!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]