OK I won't try to teach a pig to sing. I HAVE spent 20 on construction

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JohnB on June 26, 2001 at 09:58:13:

In Reply to: Sounds good, but you don't know what you are talking about posted by seahunt on June 26, 2001 at 05:39:45:

I would DEFINATELY fire you from one of my construction sites I restore turn of the century homes that are too valuable to have some dude with a match hunting for leaks. You actually work for Phillip Morris in the denial dept don't you. I was wrong, the experience you have brought nothing new to you in "30" years, that is NOT a good sign. You dive "alone" because your buddies have just shook their heads and walked away (those that lived). I can see where you would not be allowed in a cave because everyone needs to be on the same page to enjoy and survive. I see why Mike gets so that he just has to respond to your insane BS. I fell for it too. I DO regret that your time in has brought nothing positive to offer. I ENJOY learning not only new but better ideas. Just putting in your time does not make anyone brighter, it's "what you do with the time". You are the person on the freeway that tailgates one car while the other three lanes are open, just not flexible enough to see the open lanes and go around. Do you also use the name soulstealer on this BBS?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]