Wait a minute Karl

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kevin on July 02, 2001 at 13:25:05:

In Reply to: psycho alert: josh aka JRM aka VoiceOfReason etc posted by CalAbDiver on July 02, 2001 at 13:10:05:

Now wait a minute Karl. Read my post, breathe deeply and then respond.

I know JRM, what you are saying about him is not true. I've dove with him, and he is a good diver. He is the kind of diver that is the first to say, wow, this is new to me, do you have any advice for me. He is the first diver on the boat to say, wow, I was kinda pushing the envelope, it flet good but i think I need some additional training or some improved gear. If all diver were like him there would not be so many fatalities.

Now I've never met you, but I sure have read yor posts. You spew out dangerous advice, the knid of things could get people killed. Your BS about deep diving really upset me but in the interest of the BBS I kept my mouth shut. But now I'm telling you that you've already been thrown out of one group up in northern California for your BS, you are now in record time pissing off another bunch.

Are you Raider Karl or Cal Ab Diver, or are you Mr Deep Air Diver ? Why do you catch more abs than you can eat ? I myself hunt alot, but I eat myself what I hunt, I don't give it away on the internet or freeze it for someone to come up north to get it.

The best advice I can give you my friend, and this is something I say to a lot of newer divers, is you need to take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth.

In other words, stop talking and start listening.

Kevin aka Kevin aka Kevin@SoCalScuba.com (not a HotMail address )

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]