Save me mommmeeeeeeee!!!!! Waaaah!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by darkside diver on July 10, 2001 at 12:47:29:

In Reply to: Aw, who cares what it looks like. I gots me this speargun... posted by JohnB on July 10, 2001 at 10:37:19:

ohmigod its a big icky toothy fish and its getting closer! if it bites me, who am I gonna sue? I know, I can sue the Cal Fish and Game! they the ones that protected the big icky toothy fish! Then I can sue all those icky tree-hugger environmentalists standing up for the things that they appreciate and enjoy! The nerve of those assholes, to keep us from killing and exploiting everything! What kinda pinko dork just wants to take pictures instead of killing something! The f***ing Bolsheviks! Lets take away their guns so we can liquidate the opposition just like Hitler, Stalin, Torquemada, Cromwell, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, MAo Tse Tung and oops! Bill and Hilarious Klinton.

Note: every US citizen who reads this owns 1/280,000,000 of the wildlife and the public lands within the U.S. territory. Are you going to let some vocal whining a**holes usurp your assets so they can make a short term buck? Keep their unsustainable businesses afloat? Collect their own peculiar form of corporate welfare?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]