Re: GUE printed materials

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on July 11, 2001 at 11:12:05:

In Reply to: GUE printed materials posted by Jeff B on July 11, 2001 at 08:59:40:

The printed materials are available but as of right now they apply to each of the classes..

In other words, the DIR Fundamentals class book is available, the Tech Level 1 is available etc. etc..

The overall DIR manual that we have been talking about to my knowledge is still unavailable. Why, I don't know.. Sorry about that but I'll follow up with JJ because I thought it would be ready by now..

In all candor, since I have read both, the Fundamentals manual and the DIR manual are very similiar and many of the principles and philosophies are equally addressed in both books.. Although I would comment that my observations are that the Fundamentals manual differs slightly in that it is geared to be in unison with the class....

You'll get a lot out of both so if you are in a hurry and want to get started it's available..

My recollection is that when I was with the guys in teh class last week Monterey Bay Dive Center was selling them for $33.95...

I don't know if Jim Hoffman has them in stock but you could call him or Pacific Wilderness...

Alternatively you could call Extreme Exposure at 904-454-8158

Hope that helps...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]