some facts..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JohnB on July 11, 2001 at 21:59:48:

In Reply to: actually JohnB is quite funny ... posted by CalAbDiver on July 11, 2001 at 11:40:26:

I did indeed inhale, then I grew up and wanted to keep breathing!
I am NOT opposed to individuals hunting game for consumption (or even a gift or two)
I don't personally hunt but have had MANY buddys that do and I will hold the gamebag for them. I have even taken over the line in a long fight with a HUGE halibut improperly speared that I pointed out!
I DO know there are too many damn people on this planet and I also know that each one of them is entitled to an opinion and entitled to state their case, Period.
I find the FACT that the very molecules we are made of come from fantastically violent events out there in the universe FAR more fascinating than some stories told from one arab to another for 350 years then translated into Latin from Arabic then to many other languages even though those languges do NOT translate well (i.e. when an Arab says "the streets will run red with your blood" he is expressing his displeasure and anger with something you have done or represent NOT that there will be a HemoHigh tide! Latin does not express this way so the translation of emotion is lost and with it the meaning of the words.
YET Religion is an INDIVIDUALS choice and if it works for them...so be it! more crap later!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]