What planet are you ON? 30,000 PLUS die each DAY..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JohnB on July 12, 2001 at 08:35:20:

In Reply to: and if i can't trust the u.n.'s opinion... posted by kelphead on July 10, 2001 at 19:11:33:

from starvation! You just think because YOU have a house and are getting a paycheck that there is no problem. You DO need to get out of your cocoon and visit the world! You are missing the ONE important base to an education... EXPERIENCE! Here are 523,000 articles on just ONE small phrase to COUNTER the articles you managed to find that in fact point out there IS a problem. Much like MrKane (not saying I'm in his class)I get annoyed at people with NO experience sharing their "wisdom" If you did actually pay attention to CURRENT info Not 1950's predictions) you would know that the worlds scientists announced yesterday that global warming IS due to massive overpopulation and is progressing faster than predicted even last year. Just because the patient is not yet dead does not mean they aren't going to die! Your entire financial world is based on those vultures (med. professionals)taking advantage of that very fact. Take a break and spend a year somewhere that does NOT have a mall or MickyD's.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]