you're a good man Steve Clark

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on July 17, 2001 at 10:24:05:

In Reply to: Re: To Individuals Interested in the Marine Life Protection Act: posted by Steve Clark on July 16, 2001 at 22:19:24:

I have to tell you that it warms my heart to hear your thoughts on this important issue! It is so good to know that there at least a few other unselfish people out there who realize just how valuable our waters are. If we don't turn around the steady depletion, it will only get worse. All of those people who fight against the closures are basically saying, they don't give a flip about anything but themselves. That mentality is a continuation of the exact mindset that drove the depletions in the first place. Now they are fighting for the right to continue to take fish in those depleted areas. Sad....

In spite of all of the rantings, these closures ARE going to happen. Once they have been in place for a few years, we will again be able to see underwater habitats that are (almost) as rich and plush as they once were! I can't wait! As time moves on, things will get better. Without the closures, things would only get worse. I'm saddened that so many are content to swim in an ever declining environment.

Steve, keep your letters of encouragement going, i'll do the same.

BTW, very pleased to meet you. i'm brad, i take pictures underwater.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]