Re: And your point is??

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on July 20, 2001 at 22:44:48:

In Reply to: Re: And your point is?? posted by Marc Hall on July 20, 2001 at 18:47:56:

Sounds like we largely agree, except on a few details. In any case, you and I agree with what you say far more than some of the people on the board would. Steel or AL. If it's correctly bouyant I think it's fine. Some people don't. I do photo some too, so my bouyancey has to be pretty good. I avoid, but tend to dive lite.
As far the kelp, I don't avoid it under or on the surface. Never have. I don't understand how people get stuck on it... except if my bag is too full, then I toss it up on my ... er... posterior. It works. When swimming straight and often other times, I throw my console up there too. It stays fine. I have asked before, but you are the first to answer that wings are fine for swimming forward. Thanx, I'm curious and want to try it.
You might want to look at my web site at www.diver.net/seahunt. It has a lot of stories about my diving (down at the botom of the list). It will give you more of an idea of what I am about. You might like it. It's a big site.
I'll email you Monday. I'd like to try wings.
Enjoy, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]