Re: moderation

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on July 26, 2001 at 15:30:57:

In Reply to: moderation posted by JRM on July 26, 2001 at 14:56:30:

Josh,

You missed the entire point.. I would be OK with their editing if it was on an equal playing field..

My BIG problem with them is that when we throw stones they delete them.. When they throw stones they leave them up.. If the playing field were equal that would be OK with me.. But as it stands Seahunt and Chris can say whatever they want, but when we respond it gets deleted..

Then I need to endure ENDLESS posts from Seahunt about civility and fairness..

I'm just pointing out that both Chris and Seahunt are hypocrites of the highest order.. They lie, distort, exaggerate to suit their own personal agendas, but when we fight fire with fire they delete our posts..

I guess since Chris can get away with calling me a zealot, cultist and BS artist, but he delete's my posts when I use the word idiot I'm left with no choice but to call him a stroke...

Let me guess Chris, you'll have a problem with that???

BTW, per the wkpp.org website and George's own words, stroke means someone with an unsafe attitude..

Chris, you brag about, and post pictures about, the benefits of diving without a BC. You brag about your deep air escapades and your solo activities. You get lost more than anyone I know, so since you are going to split hairs, selectively edit and decide what stays and waht goes, without the benefit of uniform standards, I'll hereinafter refer to you and Seahunt as Strokes.. And given your selective and creative basis for editing you will have no basis for editing that word.. If so, you are a bigger hypocrite than I give you credit for..

Later Stroke...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]