So true

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on July 27, 2001 at 19:28:16:

In Reply to: Re: Hey Richard posted by capt-ray on July 27, 2001 at 17:23:58:

But that skinny Wild Wave used to get me so so seasick no matter how fast it was. I had some good dives with Mickey and Joel. I'm not positive about John, but I am bad with names, so I probably went with him too. They may have been more hard core than Bill. Remember how novel that hot tub was back then though.
Ah the Wild Wave. We used to start diving before light. I remember some fun trips on that boat, but I had better luck on the Peace.
Ya know, I went to Nick on the Golden Dabloon with Eddy in 74. That was when I first met Freddy and it was one of the couple few times I actually beat him at hunting (10 and 11-1/2 lb). Of course then Eddy remembered why he didn't go to Nic. He didn't have the range for it and we had to come back on one engine. 11 pm.
One day I have to go on your boat. I've heard a lot about trips with you and seen you out there when I was on Mel's boat. I was the first one to take him diving in about 76.... Actually, do you remember that evening/night dive charter with Scuba Duba that Lee skippered. It was sort of a company trip around Christmas. The boat was so over filled (little children too) that my friend and I walked off. Lee took 7 that night. No one else took any, but it was a class anyway. I wasn't the one that signed up, but we still payed.
Enjoy the diving, seahunt
Ya know, there are a lot of storys from those days at www.diver.net/seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]