Re: what is that gas in your inflation bottle?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on July 29, 2001 at 07:40:15:

In Reply to: what is that gas in your inflation bottle? posted by Eins on July 27, 2001 at 07:37:23:

EINS,

Wrong again.. I use argon, maybe 10% of the time, and then generally only when doing the deep stuff that requires long deco hangs.. For the recreational stuff out here it is unnecessary. I use air most of the time. Moroever, it costs about .50 cents a CuFt and as I've noted I only use a 6 CuFt. pony so we'd only be talking about $3.00 a day.. Not really a big deal. Furthermore, I have a 280 CuFt. bottle filled with Argon in my garage so the issue is simply a moot point..

I can't for the life of me figure out why you can't understand that you just put a few squirts in your drysuit on descent and then run teh dive as you would, using a BC, like you would normally do if you were diving in a westuit..

How is that task loading a dive???? If you seriously meant that, that constitues a task loaded dive you really should look up Walker and take a class because that isn't even close to task loading..

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]