accident analysis

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CalAbDiver on July 30, 2001 at 10:26:55:

In Reply to: Re: Gail Garcia posted by MHK on July 29, 2001 at 10:03:55:

lung infection from near drowning needs more awareness. just because a hero effects a successful rescue, does not mean the near victim is in the clear. salt water and bacteria are definitely not good for your inner lung tissue. even the best dive buddy in the world [read: Ken Kurtis NAUI OWSI] cannot solve everybodys problems.

some people no matter how rich they are should not be scuba diving. unfortunately, God did not give us any crystal balls to know who. and rich people generally do whatever they feel like, because money is power, and they want to feel powerful.

MHK old buddy, i do not see at all how you can take any fact pattern on this earth no matter how irrelvant or remote and somehow blame it all on PADI.

sorry, Ken, it looks like the games have begun, like you hoped they would not. confession is always good for the soul, and nobody is blaming you Ken. I on the other hand as usual am coming to the defense of PADI, even though PADI has got nothing to do with this, as far as I know.

/s/ Karl S.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]