Re: we are in a real life situation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on July 30, 2001 at 12:21:28:

In Reply to: we are in a real life situation posted by CalAbDiver on July 30, 2001 at 12:11:57:

The last thing you should do is abandon logic and reason because Seahunt thinks you are too lenient..

Seahunt's hidden agenda was exposed, in his own words, we exposed that he was out to *hammer my credibility* and aligning yourself with him when it comes to diving issues is equivalent to suicide.. He has NOTHING of value to offer and is simply an attention starved hypocrite who hurls baseless accustations in misguided attempts to bolster his credibility..

You've been on this list for a while now, can you remember a post that Seahunt has offered that actually advanced a theory of diving that makes local diving safer and more efficient??? Despite his repeated promises to do just that, he offers nothing but long-winded satires of days long gone..

If you are tilting in the wind because Seahunt has asked you to step up the pressure you are making a mistake.. A rule of thumb that I abide by is that if I find myself agreeing with Seahunt, I rethink my position because I'm probably wrong...

Look at the totality of his and my posts and see who talks about diving and safety and who doesn't...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]