Re: the NOAA manual has a whole section on it Jeff

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff B on August 08, 2001 at 08:22:18:

In Reply to: the NOAA manual has a whole section on it Jeff posted by CalAbDiver on August 07, 2001 at 16:25:23:

You cant stick to a subject at all can you? My issue is not with a 48 hour rule, its with your blind faith in what you read and hear. My issue is with you stating that 6000fmsl is a common pressure altitude, you are incorrect and whoever told or printed that is also incorrect (If it is Noaa that published a common 6000fmsl pressure altitude then it may be that is what they fly at, remember Karl, that book is written for a government agency flying government aircraft, not the public. I seriously doubt they fly at 6000fmsl, can you tell me why its not a good idea to do so?)

As far as your telling me to read, I live commericial airlines, I have no reason to read, I know!

It seems my posts were deleted/moderated, funny thing is, I followed the rules of this board but I challenged a moderators buddy to put his money were his mouth was. Strange isint it, that your reply to the posts are still here.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]