Re: Don't you just love our selective editors?????

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dawhale on August 16, 2001 at 18:13:22:

In Reply to: Re: Don't you just love our selective editors????? posted by GlnSD on August 16, 2001 at 15:46:31:

Chris, A suggestion would be a registered user forum. Anybody could read the forum but only registered users, e-mail address necessary, could post. The riff raft could then be filtered out .

On the DIR front I have grown weary of all the DIR spam . I tried the setup last year and still do not know what all the hoopla is about . For tech divers it looks like the cat's meow . For recreational divers I would say each to his own . My impression last year was it was over priced by 50% , a pain to wiggle into and get out of . In the last few days I have read about repairing leaking Halycon wings . On our 3 day trip last year on the GE ( Halycon loaner equipment was available )I saw two Halycon wings with leaks . One was brand new . For what they cost I think they should be more durable . It may be time for MHK to open his own BBS . I am so happy you live and breath DIR but not everybody is or will endorse it . Please STOP force feeding us . I fully expect MHK to hammer me now and his groupes to back him . Do not expect me to spar with him as he must have majored in debate in college . For any who dare its a no win situation . My 2 cents worth . dawhale

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]