I got corrected...


Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by weather on August 19, 2001 at 23:48:44:

In Reply to: "Major" storms are rare to hit there BUT it will kick up... posted by weather on August 19, 2001 at 20:50:42:

"The VIS is affected close to shore (where 99% of dives happen)" Er... its where 89% of the dives happen. The other 11% are UNDERGROUND or ONSHORE (cenotes)!


Follow Ups:



Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]