I know who GLnSD is!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doug W. on August 22, 2001 at 13:54:29:

I won't give out his last name, but his first name is Glen. I'm only giving that out Glen because someone already figured it out.

He did a solo diver cert with me in May, I have a liability release form him for the cert.

I only found out about him on your board because one of my students told me about him. As far as I know he is real, he is from the NE and if I remember he was here on vacation or something and comes here pretty often. Sorry I can't and won't give you guys any more informaton, it would not be a very professional thing to do I sure those of you who make a living in this industry will understand.

Why he is bashing DIR, GUE and the like beats me, you'll have to take that up with him.
I did spend a few minutes reading some of the posts on this board, there seems to be a lot of bashing going around in all directions. For my two cents; maybe everyone should remember why we are doing this diving thing and maybe some of the trashing and bashing would slow down.

I don't hang around this board, just came hear because one of students
here in San Diego asked me to, so you guys want to trash and bash me for teaching TDI have fun.

Take care,
Doug Williams

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]