What a zoo!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by muckdiver on August 22, 2001 at 21:13:54:

I remember when I started reading this board. Three fourths of the people I used to read articles from have faded to the background. For good reason though. Why post anything when some idiot is going to ridicule or just harass the poster? Where is the intelligent flow of information? How will anyone learn anything with all the name calling on ALL fronts. This BS is so old. I miss the dive reports that we used to have. It helped to get thru the weekend when I couldn't dive myself. I picked up on useful changes in gear and configuration. What have I learned lately? I know what a troll is,a sockpuppet and when adults sound like a bunch of teenagers.
Here's one fire from me.....
The biggest reason we have fatalities in scuba???? They forgot to use the most important piece of equipment they got. Their BRAIN!!! It didn't matter if they dove DIR or not. Lose respect of the water and don't think=death.
Is this considered a tirade? Maybe. Maybe not. I'm just frustrated that a bunch of people that love to dive (whichever way they choose) have to carry on this way.It's just so sad to see.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]