Yes....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RobertM on August 28, 2001 at 13:29:10:

In Reply to: DOES ANYONE HAVE FUN DIVING ANYMORE? posted by maddiver on August 28, 2001 at 12:59:40:

When not Dive mastering or instructing, many of us do have great time diving.
For example; Last Sunday 5 of us took the SeaBass (Out of 22nd street landing) to Catalina to dive Little Farnsworth. It was outstanding. Even thou it was a Advanced Nitrox / Deco Procedures check out dive for two of the divers. The dive and conditions were great. At the bottom (150 FSW) we could see the boat clearly and at 110 FSW we could make out details on the boat. The current was up a little, however, this did not keep us from having a great time. The two shallow dives were as good as it gets at Catalina. Lots of kelp. It is also clear that Lobster season is upon us. The Lobsters were flipping us off, knowing that we could not grab them yet. We also saw several large octopi.

Oh yes this board is full of "a bunch of angry divers" Dive Borg I call them. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Send me your email and I will keep you on the list for upcoming (FUN) dives, also check out Sandeaters dive club @ http://www.sandeaters.com/

Robert M

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]