Actually, I'm not new to the board and we have met...

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Glenn on August 29, 2001 at 12:05:22:

In Reply to: Re: Referencing Archives posted by MHK on August 29, 2001 at 11:26:28:

My first postings were in Archive 11. I pop in an out every now and then :)

I've even been on a boat with you way back in the past. We were on a boat out of Long Beach (cant recall name) on a Saturday. I think it was a Reef Seekers trip. Beautiful conditions wonderful diving. That evening I was looking for another boat to hitch up on and you mentioned you were heading over to the Great Escape. I followed you there, I had to stop for gas and then we stopped for pizza.

The Great Escape departed Sat nite, heading to the outerislands. About 5am or so we turned around as we were smack in a gale. Green water coming up over the deck, boat seriously rocking back and forth, perhaps as much as 30 degrees. We hung out in the salon eating saltines watching a couple people run past us from below looking for someplace safe to heave. Watching gear roll across the deck that people that didn't secure properly before we left. Even watched a couple idiots actually go out to try and get stuff. The diving was washed out but the ride was somewhat entertaining!

Glenn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]