Re: John Walker, please come to the white courtesy phone...

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Walker on September 10, 2001 at 22:02:32:

In Reply to: Re: John Walker, please come to the white courtesy phone... posted by retrodiver on September 10, 2001 at 16:44:34:

This is a copy of what was posted just a week and a half or so ago here on the diver.net BBS:

I have been running these courses monthly but do not have one scheduled yet.

You may want to drop the alias, retrodiver, and e-mail me at techdive@earthlink.net

John Walker

“Fundamentals of DIR”

Scheduled Sept. 7th, 8th, and 9th

Divers, Scuba Toys is sponsoring the next “ Fundamentals of DIR” September 7th, 8th, and 9th. Tuition in full is $200.00. A $50.00 deposit is required to reserve a spot.

No special equipment is required. Just clean, well maintained dive equipment. This course is designed to be done with a single dive cylinder but doubles are excepted if you want to hall them to the water.

Please go to the GUE web site, click on classroom and then go to the on-line registration. Fill out all the information as best you can. This is a requirement imposed my GUE.

Bring your calculator to all dives and lectures. Bring your bathing suit, towel and dive equipment. It typically requires no money to park at our dive locations but bring some quarters just in case we have to alter our diving location for whatever reason.

Orange County Course

Fri. evening 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Lecture at Scuba Toys:
6021 Orange St., Cypress

Sat. 8:00am –6:00pm
Pool, Lecture, and Ocean Dive 1

Sun. 7:00am – 5:00pm
Ocean Dives 2-4 and Lecture

techdive@earthlink.net

send deposit to:
Scuba Toys c/o John Walker
6021 Orange St.