Wait a second...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on September 15, 2001 at 19:39:04:

In Reply to: not quite that brief... posted by JohnB on September 14, 2001 at 22:59:45:

Wait one second John. I haven't complained about the incident any, but I'm disspointed in how you have represented the event. What happened had nothing to do with a pre-dive briefing or lack there of. We had a long pre-dive discussion of the gear. We discussed options and I opted to go completely with your gear setup to get a feel for it. Wayne was not describing a short briefing, he was describing that what happened was not a briefing issue at all. No matter how long or short a briefing is, when you get to the point of saying that the regultor is loose, you say 'oh and hold on while I fix this'. Or take if from my view. If you had told me that that was loose, I would not have said 'I'll be careful with it', I would have said 'let's fix it'.
I still am appreciative of the use of the gear and am not irritated by what happened, but I really do insist that if we're going to talk about it, that we are clear. It had nothing to do with a pre-dive briefing.
I'll ask you once. If you had remembered it while we were talking before the dive, would you have fixed it or told me to be careful about it?
Enjoy, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]