Wrong!

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by brianc on October 23, 2001 at 12:43:42:

In Reply to: Re: What cavers do has little impact on most FL diving posted by Maddiver on October 23, 2001 at 11:55:23:

Why would I want to work for someone from a 2nd or 3rd rate school when my top-ranked graduate degree from a tier-one school has allowed me to become the chief scientist for a firm doing business in over 50 countries? As for my academic credentials, my GRE's scores were in the 99th percentile, I held the top fellowship in my field, and won first place in all written and oral competitions in my area. I'm currently involved in academic and government projects in all of the North, Central, South America, Europe, and Australia. I've been an invited lecturer on three continents, and I'm actively involved in research with government, academic, and private concerns.

BTW. I have a standing job offer from a dive shop in S. FL, just two weeks ago they asked me again to consider working for them after "semi-retirement".

You might want to work on your reading comprehension. The paragraph previous to the one you took out of context makes it clear that I was referring to my buddies and myself as "young and dumb". You really managed to take that out of context. And that certainly is quite an assumption concerning the diving knowledge of people with whom you've never interacted.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]