Re: Its flat out there ......

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tommy7 on October 28, 2001 at 11:32:56:

In Reply to: Re: Its flat out there ...... posted by BadFish on October 27, 2001 at 21:15:54:

what a night!!
i finally broke down and took out my 11 year old on his 1st night dive. i am such a selfish guy that i never wanted to spend the time worring about him.... but last night was perfect. we dove at point dume. it was flat and vis was about 25 foot in places. my son stuck to me like velcros most of the time but he actually did real well. he managed to grab 3 "shorts". we saw a tone of wildlife, including horn sharks, corbina, various rays, leopard sharks and 2 halibut (1 was 36 inches).i swam down and touched both of them just to watch them take off. all in all we saw maybe 30 bugs, all but a few were short. i missed a couple nice ones (the surge sending my son into me on one grab didn't help) ;)...
well i guess my son is growing up and i have a new dive partner, which has an added advantage to it, in that he can beg "mom" to let us go and i can get out even more than i already do!!!
by the way we were taking notes on our trip back up PCH of where everyone was diving last nite :))!! "i'm just wondering wich rig belonged to the honorable Mr. Seahunt"???

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]