I have nothing but good things to say about Blue Escape

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on October 29, 2001 at 11:53:35:

In Reply to: Blue Escape Dive & Charter Nightmare posted by Just another diver on October 26, 2001 at 16:05:22:

It does sound as though something went array in this transaction, assuming what you say is true. I have been diving with Manny and Matt since virtually the opening of their operation and they have always been upfront, honest and professional. In fact there have been times were we have driven down from L.A. and the boat only had 3 or 4 diver's on the boat and they stuck with the commitment and took us out all day long. They have been flexible and have always, always treated the customers with great attention, care and respect.

I say give them the benefit of the doubt since sometimes sh*t just happens and it could simply be a case of the dive shop employee having an incomplete communication with the owner. Manny and Matt are both trustworthy, honorable and professional..

If what you say is true, it sounds like it wasn't handled properly, but I have no doubt in my mind it had NOTHING to do with holding on to shipping money..

Later

Michael Kane, and I have no relationship with the Blue Escape other then I use them when I dive in San Diego..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]