Posted by name withheld due to legal liability on October 31, 2001 at 14:46:15:
In Reply to: More on Over-Filling Tanks posted by Ken Kurtis on October 31, 2001 at 01:01:39:
1. you takes out the burst disk
2. you screws in a stainless steel screw tight
3. you fills the tank to five-thirds its working pressure
4. you dives for a long long time that way
5. you stores your tanks empty so they dont explode in a firestorm
Do not try this at home if you are a wimp.
Pressed Steel tanks rule!!!
Post a Followup