Re: AAARRGGGHHH! I got bent! Or did I?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by msblucow on November 06, 2001 at 16:22:11:

In Reply to: Re: AAARRGGGHHH! I got bent! Or did I? posted by MHK on November 06, 2001 at 15:47:00:

MHK wrote:

"Have you ever had a PFO test???"

No, but since I have to follow up with my doctor, I'm thinking of requesting one

"It's difficult to evaluate the idea of the bingee straps over the internet, and I would not even dream of second guessing Dr. Sipsey, whom I hold in high regard, but that being said can you further describe how tight you had the straps??? A little trick that I use is that the strap that goes on the upper part of the arm I added an extra 1/4 or so of bungee since the top part of my arm is larger then the part near my wrist.."

I slid the compass about 3/4 of the way up my forearm, about 4 inches below my elbow. Which, by the way, is where the cut off point was for the tingling. I didn't think I had the bungee strap all that tight, but this was my first time wearing it, so I was still experimenting. And remember, I had replaced the strap on my Vyper with a bungee too, and yet my right hand experienced no problems. So it's really hard to tell.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]