USS Mooody Dive this Sunday Nov 18th

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kevin on November 13, 2001 at 12:21:21:

Hello.

Two spots just opened up on a six pack we have chartered to the Moody on Nov 18 ( This Sunday ). This is fantastic dive for those of you that love wrecks. The cost is $ 95 per diver and we are leaving Sunday morning at 7 AM sharp on the 2nd Stage dive boat out of Long Beach.

Safety is my highest priority on this dive, so you may bring whatever gear you want, including multiple sets of doubles and multiple stages. I will be blending on board for myself, and will help out anyone else who wants something other than air. We will be onsite all day, so you can read magazines at 10 FSW all you want.

Equipment, certification, experience and attitude should be appropriate for a 150 FSW wreck in the middle of no where.

For more information, please do hesitate to contact me.

Kevin Rottner

PS There will be a DIR side of the boat and a non-DIR side of the boat, separated by a thick steel wall. This should keep the battle down to cat calls ( “You suck on a long hose !! “ ) and throwing items over the barrier wall ( such as rotten fruit and tank bangers ). Physical altercations will be restricted to the dock area, where the blood is easier to wash down.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]