Re: Why MHK and not GLnSD?????

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DougD on November 14, 2001 at 12:51:53:

In Reply to: Just curious, why MHK and not GLnSD????? posted by ChrisM on November 14, 2001 at 12:17:32:

I agree with Tim and ChrisM! What you are doing doesn't make much sense. In fact, it seems down right childish. Has your ego has gotten the best of you? If it weren't for the healthy debate introduced by MHK and the DIR crowd I would not have maintained the interest in these boards that I have. Nor would I have sought to increase my level of training and understanding. I would have been happy to simply spend money on PADI courses.

You are correct in stating that you are equally to blame for the "tone" of this board. You continually make personal attacks on MHK, so you have definitely reaped what you have sown. I personally discovered that if you attack someone on this board problems only escalate and you never convince anyone of anything.

I for one have appreciated everyones contribution to the list...with the noted exception of GLnSD, and I can't figure why you continue to allow him to post here, unless you ARE him, or he's one of your best friends.

If you're going to ban MHK then you owe it to the rest of us to ban GLnSD as well. He adds nothing.

Frankly, the board gets mighty boring when Mike and some of the other more knowledgable divers are not posting on the board.

I also appreciate the fact that you have spent your time and money providing a forum, but I caution you about limiting who the contributors will be. You'll kill it, man.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]