Speaking of personal attacks;

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GLnSD on November 14, 2001 at 18:20:45:

In Reply to: My response to Chris' temper tantrum posted by MHK on November 14, 2001 at 17:57:55:

Chrs, this post is not in keeping within your acceptable use policy.

MHK say and I quote; "However, that being said, I don’t believe that idiot should be banned from the board either. If anyone has noticed I never respond to the moron/sock puppet "; he also says and I quote again "GLnSD posts many weeks ago, because I think he is an idiot".

This is clearly a personal attack and I respecfully request that it be deleted. I stopped singling out and attacking people a long time ago. I even apologized to MHK and other and said I would never personally attack them again and I have not. But if this is what you want on your board, and if you don't, won't or can not inforce your policy on personal attacks then I can surley accomadate MHK and go back on the attack myself.

But for now I will remain mature, poised and calm as always.

As for my posts not being relevent to diving. I beleive how ever sad it may be that GUE, DIR and Halcyon and the whole marketing ploy is a part of our little diving world.
I only post my opinion, I even no longer state that the opinion of any one idividual is not accurate or relevent.

This personal attack on me by MHK is uncalled for and unjustified, pleas delete it.

Thank you;
GLnSD

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]