Posted by Ken Kurtis on November 20, 2001 at 12:17:28:
In Reply to: What kind of camera & housing was used? Very Nice! (NT) posted by Demo on November 20, 2001 at 10:50:29:
For those interested . . .
• Nikon N90s in an Ikelite housing.
• Single Nikon SB-105 strobe generally set to 1/4 power. I think for the close-up of the head w/the parasites, I shot in TTL. (I normally shoot dual sytrobes but had a problem with the secondary strobe so only shot single.)
• Camera set on shutter-prority (1/40 - 1/60) and autofocus.
• Kodak Elite 100 (slide film) exposed at 125.
• Two lenses used (two dives) - 28-105mm zoom and a 20mm fixed.
To those who have e-mailed me privately, thanks for all the nice comments on the shots. And thanks, Chris, for putting them up for all to see.
Post a Followup