Re: Fundamentals of DIR

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 4Real on November 26, 2001 at 22:09:57:

In Reply to: Fundamentals of DIR posted by John Walker on November 26, 2001 at 21:37:03:

Mr. John.

I admire your homesty. Believe me when I state that we all readily know about Chris' agenda towards Mike and DIR. As a REAL INSTRUCTOR, I trust your take on this. I have met DIR people in the past including yourself. They have always been up front and solid in their positions. For that, thank you.

If Chris was just another anti dir person, he would be shoved to the side like all the others who stick their heads in the sand. His unquiness, he he has a forum here that enables him to promote his own agenda in his own community that is hardley governed by it's participants. By his own actions his true colors show through. He needs to grow up professionally.

We all know that there is more to diving than DIR. Chirs and GLnSD (hello GG!) wishes you would believe that DIR is some kind of marketing ploy by Halcyon. I know more than one up here who dives DIR with his other buddies. More than one of them owns absolutely no Halcyon equipment with the exception on their light (which by this sport diver's evaluation are the best).

The promotion of FREE DIR TRAINING FOR SCUBA PROFESSIONALS IS A GOOD THING. Who says is isn't has their own agenda that's not necessarily for the diving communities good! Are you listening Chris? It's bigger than you.

Now let's all argue other things, like that NAUI is preparing to go non-profit citing PADI's success.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]