A hopefully un-edited response

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Oceanbobber on November 26, 2001 at 23:22:30:

In Reply to: Re: profanity in the subject posted by Oceanbobber on November 26, 2001 at 22:57:41:

From captain burkes edited post concerning "Chris Shut The F^@k Up". I changed the subject line to more fall in line without being edited.

Our point of view from a couple of non D.I.R. divers. We have to agree with Captain Tim Burke on this one. You are behaving like nothing more than someone who been justified being slammed with no rebuttal other than taking you ball away and going home. I don't know you but we have been following this mhk versus chris argument for almost the past year. Chris, you lose, get over it already. Mhk has things to contribute. You only want to cry foul with empty arguments that are skewed towards your view of what D.I.R. is or isn't. Even you have said your way of diving isn't the only way to dive just as mhk's way of diving isn't the only way. The way you have been acting leads one to ask the question of what is chris trying to defend? Mhk's way of diving has been backed up with statistics and arguments that are very hard to rationaly argue against. Be a good little billboard master and go sit on the side lines already. As a person I believe mhk is an ass. By his contributions, he is the social conscience of what's wrong with sport diving today. Sit back and enjoy the ride letting the rest of us decide what is or isn't good for posting. We will not continue reading things that are obvious crap. We will continue to read the things that interest us. Do not censure. Your actions from the past few months equate to a crappy position already.

We will be finnishing our dive master certification this weekend. I hope that there is still room for our free D.I.R. Fundamental class the weekend of Dec 7th. If you want to be a true voice of what D.I.R is or isn't, take mhk up on his offer and take the fundamentals class like the rest of us or climb back into the bowels of diver.net from whence you came. Let mhk post his words, we are grown up enough enough not to need you as our social conscience.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]