Did anyone see: Men of Honor?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by George Austin on November 27, 2001 at 20:44:49:

In Reply to: Speaking of rec-tec posted by Frank on November 27, 2001 at 19:23:01:

I watched this piece of crap last night with my dive buddy and was again terribly dissappointed in Hollyweird. The movie was based primarily on how much better one race is than another regarding progressive political values. The film sequences were unrealistic regarding a silt up and get this,...How can a wreck be in 200fsw while inside a harbor thats used for training?
The scene where the DeNiro character and the Gooding Jr. character are fighting over a breath hold with non watertight hoods? Come on!

I thought this movie sucked eggs and FYI.. When I list my favorite films..Here goes--(sorry about the NDR bs.)

1.) "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance:
Quote: the Undertaker after inspecting the dead body of Liberty Valance.."Whiskey, quick!! (Takes a deep drink)
"He's dead"

2.)"Unforgiven"
Quote: The Schofield Kid. "I guess that son of a bitch sure had it comin" William Munny/Clint Eastwood: " We all got it comin, Kid"

3.) "Patton"
Quote: Patton. " Americans love to fight. They love a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, All real Americans love the sting of battle. And if we do not win....Let none of us return alive.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]