Re: MHK Supporters (i.e. the silent majority) Let Your Presence Be Known!

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mike on November 27, 2001 at 23:58:52:

In Reply to: MHK Supporters (i.e. the silent majority) Let Your Presence Be Known! posted by David on November 27, 2001 at 20:39:44:

Life is too short to take sides in this nonsense. I just tune out the pissing contests now because they really are degrading to all who enter the fray....the mud splatters and sticks everywhere so to speak. MHK is perfectly nice in person, and he puts his money where his mouth is, with his time and his equipment and i would take him as a dive buddy anywhere, anytime. On the internet, personalities seem to take on a very different hue, and what may start out as gentle ribbing takes on a more virulent tone, and personalities get soured on one another and that's just a shame.
I find neither Chris nor MHK disagreeable in person, rather both appear to be perfectly upstanding folk on the boat, where all the BBS BS recedes into the fog and mists back in the harbor.

but still, some of this has begun to leak off this BBS, onto the dock, onto the boat, and out to sea and that is truly not good!

Thicken yer skin guys...after all, you're divers!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]