New San Diego Club.....sdue.org

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TDI Diver on November 30, 2001 at 11:08:13:

In Reply to: Steve, help the rest of us out and give some more input posted by Maddiver on November 30, 2001 at 09:44:21:

Steve,

I know and dive with guys, they are good people and they are trying to set up club for Tech divers that is fun, educational and informative and a safe.

One of them is the runs IMO the best dive boat in San Diego, the boat is crewed by helpful, knowledgeable people and is really the ONLY boat in San Diego that is 100% tech diver freindly. The Lois Ann runs trip specificaly for tech divers, no other boat does that, even on their normal charters I take my tech classes on the boat and do not get any problems about the amount of gear we bring and the room we take up and the crew is very helpful.
I can't say this about any other boat in the area, and I have used most of them.

These guys are not fanatics, except maybe about dive saftey and education, there may also be several other benifits that go along with club membership such as discounts on dive gear, classes and gas fills if I can work a few things out with Marc and Perry.

Before you condem or judge you should at least meet with the guys running the club or come on one of the trips or come to a meeting. I think you will like what you see and hear and I think yoou will enjoy the people. If not no one will try and force you to stay.

This is all just my humble opinion and I don't mean to flame.
I look forward to seeing you at one of their meetings.

DW

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]