Re: backpack diving and solo diving

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by SeaSerpent on December 03, 2001 at 19:41:28:

In Reply to: Re: backpack diving and solo diving posted by Chris on December 03, 2001 at 15:01:14:

Chris you and your buddy’s have some interesting rhetoric of your own. I was called a Nazi, and someone without cajones by you, a pencil dick by SLANGE, and told that without risk takers there would be no New World by Max bottom time(you all missed the point).
I must have struck a nerve to get this type of reaction. Could it be the you know that supporting and promoting this type of irresponsible diving is wrong.
You and your buddy’s gave no supporting evidence that backpack diving was safer, or that diving solo is safer, then diving with a BC or with a buddy, only name calling.
Instead of facing the issue, you talked about AKA, and E-mail address and the Gestapo.
I have been diving for over 30 years and I have seen many divers like you and your buddy’s. And I don’t really care how you dive (unless I have to do your rescue) or how Macho you think you are. But you should not be promoting your brand of stupidity to the new divers.

SeaSerpent

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]