Damn right I will....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by msblucow on December 05, 2001 at 11:17:22:

In Reply to: Re: You're kidding right? Gun to fist fight? haha posted by Steve on December 05, 2001 at 09:52:45:

First of all Steve, you are so full of it I barely know where to begin. I have never, ever *shouted* at you about your asanine positions regarding diving. Nor have I been condescending. Sarcastic, yes, condescending, never. It wasn't until you went into the fetal position crying "Political Correctness" that I signed off on the argument and said you were dodging the bigger issues.

Maddiver was right about one thing. If you think that years of experience, or equipment, or the right hand of God, will protect you from a DCS hit, then you know less than nothing. Your little shot at me was the very reason I was reluctant to post about the experience to begin with - because I knew some bozo like you without a brain in his shriveled little head would trot that out when he couldn't counter a position with a decent argument.

Hey at least I *admitted* the problem and tried to share may experience with the diving community. I don't see you doing the same. How many times have you gotten hit, Steve, and not admitted it to yourself or others? How many times have you finished a dive tired and achy? Ever heard of subclinical DCS? Or maybe you got hit for real and never went public.

You want to throw the first stone because you think my post put a target on my back, feel free my friend. But God help you if you live in a glass house.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]