Ikelite Aquashot 3e for sale

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eins on December 18, 2001 at 19:49:36:

Before I put it on ebay this coming Sunday, I thought I'd offer it to you guys first:

I'm selling my trusted Ikelite Aquashot 3e, toghether with two Fuji Endeavor cameras and the water correcting lens. Asking price is $69.95 plus S&H.

This Ikelite Aquashot 3e has served me well but I’ve upgraded to digital.

You will get an improved Ikelite camera case—I added three ballast modules to improve the buoyancy characteristics. It is now just a bit positively buoyant. Add more if you want it negative.

With the case come two (2) Fuji Endeavor 10 APS cameras that offer you the convenient power film advance, so all you need to do is press the shutter release.

Two cameras give you peace of mind on that exotic dive trip, in case one floods or stops working. Both are in perfect working condition and take color as well as black & white film (try b&w underwater, it is awesome!)

You will also get the water correcting lens to give you better results in close-up range.

All this adds up to a $140 value (if new).

I secured the case to a retractor that frees your hands of the camera and makes it available whenever you need it—just grab it and pull it up to your mask. A retractor karabiner will snap into the customized tab. You will want to get a retractor that attaches to a convenient BC strap.

For a description of the camera case, I would like to refer you to the source, Ikelite’s page for the Aquashot 3. Please keep in mind that the Aquashot 3 only takes disposable cameras while I am selling the 3e that is equipped to work with the reusable Endeavor APS camera (of which you get two).

http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/aqs3_two.html

For the water correcting lens and other available accessories:
http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/aqs3_acc.html

Please cut and paste into your browser’s address box.

e-me for any questions or offers. Thank you.

Eins

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]