Re: Comments on the Bay Islands??

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ScubaBob on January 09, 2002 at 21:54:16:

In Reply to: Comments on the Bay Islands?? posted by bjohnson on January 08, 2002 at 14:48:36:

I visited Roatan this last summer. I stayed at Fantasy Island Resort. Nothing overly fancy, but a decent resort, especially for the low cost. If I had to go back, I'd probably stay at the West End, as there is much more to do on that Island. If you are on Agressor, you will probably visit the better sites, obviously. I saw the boat a few times during the week I was there, and ate dinner at the same restaurant as the boat did one night, but didn't talk to anyone. Actually, our group of four from the resort seem to be having a better time out on the town. I here there is a whale shark or two hanging out around Utila, so that may be a wortwhile trip. One last thing, you might want to contact Roatan charters (there's others but I can't think of their names) for brochures and such. If you can't find there contact info, let me know and I will find it this weekend. (for e-mail, just replace the y! with yahoo.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]