I did not write the post about AADIVER.............

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GLnSD on January 11, 2002 at 10:06:00:

I did not write that post, have Chris check the IP address it will not match mine.

I stopped personal attacks long ago and I would never say something as distasteful as the comments in that post. I don't know AADIVER at all or anything about him, and if I did I would not write something like that.

I have been posting for amusment, I have not intentionaly posted anything directly at anyone in a very long time.

I thing that most mature adults can see through the BS I post, I post it the way I do so that it is pretty easy to see that it is BS.

But I guess it is not funny anymore, so I guess GLnSD will retire.

I am sorry if the joking around stepped on anyones feelings, I have tried to be pretty tranperant and post in such a manner that you could tell there was no accuracy to what I was saying, after all do you really thing that I charted the Concord for an around the world trip.

To Chris and Seahunt, I hope you continue on with this board there is very often some good information here and you do have a good forum. Good luck.

No more GLnSD from GLnSD. But you never know who's lurking in the shadows.....................

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]