2002 Van Damme Party

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on January 26, 2002 at 11:02:10:

I am planning my next Van Damme Campout and Party for the first weekend in August 2002. That would be Thusrday August 1st through Sunday August 4th.
Last year was an absolute success and everyone had an exceptional time. People came from as far away as Alabama to do some Northern Ca. ab diving. We had barbecues, ab and fish fries, beer, and stories to boot. There was a wierd thing eating contest one of the nights and the butter and garlic sauteed fish eyeballs stole the show. The guys from Alabama had to be initiated (ha ha ha ). There were probably 60-70 people there, mostly from the freedivelist. Those people know how to have fun! Unfortunately there was not one person from this board that showed up (except for seahunt) and you guys really missed out. That was at a time when there was some major fighting happening on the BBS but it seems to have passed like a huge painful kidney stone, and so now maybe you people can get back to what's important,.. diving.
To reserve your spot go to reserveamerica.com and get your campsite at Van Damme State Park Campground. Reservations for August begin Feb 1st, so don't forget or you'll miss all the fun.
If you have questions e-mail me privately, or call (707) 538-1276

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]