Van damme party

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on May 04, 2002 at 23:17:45:

Just a reminder about my second annual big party going to happen August 1st through 4th, 2002, at Vandamme State Park in Mendocino Co.
It will be 4 days of absolute diving hell fun North Coast style!
We will be Ab diving, spearing, cooking, eating, scuba diving, then doing more scuba diving.
If you have a boat bring it!
if you have a kayak bring it!
And don't forget to make your reservation at reserveamerica.com before it's to late.
I will put out a small sign in front of my campsite with "diver.net" on it so everyone can find it. I will have the base camp where everyone can hangout and meet new people. I will also set up a big kitchen where a whole lot of cookin' will be going on.
If you like motels or lodges there are plenty of those around there too.
If you want more info e-mail me or call (707) 538-1276 and I'll tell you all about it
Don't miss this one, life is way to short!

If you have a boat and you are planning on lauching from Albion be advised: Due to the lack of dredging in the channel and river it has become somewhat hazardous to your prop to attempt running in and out of there exept on high tides. Check a local tide book for tidal information prior to launcing or returning!
An alternative would be to go 10 miles north to Noyo Harbor if you don't mind a good ocean run. Also, the salmon should be running hard and close to shore about then so that's also something to think about for those so inclined. It's not uncommon to get ones 30-40 Lbs.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]