Re: Why don't you rag on Halcyon?

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tecdiver on May 14, 2002 at 14:13:22:

In Reply to: Why don't you rag on Halcyon? posted by Maciek on May 14, 2002 at 13:40:24:

You have tempted me. But first let me say Halcyon use to pave the way. Their equipment is comprable. Here is where I will make some mad. Halcyon as a product manufacturer was not doing well, so real great strategy hop on the back of DIR, whatever DIR is doing they must be doing it right because thats their name. So a new face appears so to say (change in market strategy). If they want us to cut off the chest strap fine. Save a dollar here will throw in a metal buckle. Hey they want us to get rid of the quick release. These people no how to save us bucks. Next thing you know Halcyon is doing it right. You got GUE just forging ahead. Plant the seed and it will grow. I am not saying it is not the American way, but come on. How many divers died due to a highly unusual failure point compared to breathing the wrong mix. There are a couple here that need to realize that most are not doing tech diving one and two get off your DIR horses I may puke.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]